Get involved with Reuse CentreWhether you're interested in working or volunteering, we'd love to have you onboard!
Work for us
- Want to know more? Send mail to email@example.com or phone us at 0400 348 134, Mon–Fri from 10 to 12
Volunteer with us
- help out with our reused handicraft supplies. This means sorting and collecting various donated materials that are fit for reuse in arts and handicrafts.
- help out at Reuse Centre’s events around Helsinki and surrounding area. Volunteers can for example guide arts and crafts for kids.
If you also speak Finnish:
If you speak Finnish, you are suited for most of our volunteering activities. The activities for which we need volunteers vary. But in general you can...
- Help out at our stores and sorting centre
- Help us increase environmental awareness by lending a hand to our education team
- Promote sustainable living or second hand handicrafts at events and workshops
- Share your expertise; for instance you can guide our employees' English discussion groups
Contact our Volunteering Coordinator for more information!
- Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 050 501 4879
- See also: Guidelines for volunteers (pdf) (2.5 MB)